This episode is brought to you by Personalized Procedures.
Today, I’m talking about maximizing Google Drive. My guest is Brooke Saxon-Spencer, who runs the magazine Belong, which is designed for creatives and entrepreneurs.
- (1:04) Introducing Brooke
- (2:30) Before systems
- (6:27) The need for professionalism
- (12:00) Using systems for other channels
- (15:05) Knowing everything has a place
- (18:18) Creating the process
- (21:50) Naming devices
- (23:56) Brooke’s best financial investment
- (29:12) Worst financial investment: missed investments
- (31:02) The legal side
- (32:54) Finding Brooke
Quote of the Week:
“Knowing that something that everyone has access to costs you nothing and will enable you to put a process in place and you can track things and people can get things when they need to is just fantastic.”