This episode is brought to you by The Kolada Group.
Today, I’m talking about getting sponsorships and planning successfully for your events.
My guest is Laci McKinney, who founded The People’s Voice PR Agency.
- (:31) Intro – Systems Saved Me Summit
- (1:21) Meeting Laci
- (3:03) Blank slate
- (4:27) Where it starts
- (5:24) The event planning process
- (6:55) Budget talk
- (7:46) Marketing
- (9:40) Event planning takes time!
- (10:21) Getting people to buy in... early
- (12:08) Utilize event participants
- (14:09) Sponsorships
- (18:31) Additional advice
- (22:00) Attendee perspective
- (22:48) Tools/software
- (24:14) Best financial investment
- (25:13) Worst financial investment
- (27:11) Finding Laci
Quotes of the Week:
“If you’re not visible, then you’re not going to get anyone coming to the event.” - Laci
“Think of it as a collaboration more than a sponsorship... Make it mutually beneficial” - Laci
Systems Saved Me Summit
The People’s Voice PR Agency