This episode is brought to you by The Kolada Group.
Today, I’m talking about finding creativity with structure. My guest is Jaclyn Mullen, who teaches digital marketing for General Assembly.
- (:31) Intro–System Saved Me Summit
- (1:31) Meeting Jaclyn
- (4:00) Importance of structure
- (8:12) The perfect storm
- (10:36) What needs to change?
- (13:06) Balance
- (15:17) Use what software works for you
- (18:43) Reviewing and knowing your business
- (22:05) Priorities
- (26:04) Best financial investment
- (27:28) Worst financial investment
- (29:01) Finding Jaclyn
Quotes of the Week:
“In the creative space, it’s often like ‘well I want to be very flexible and open with my time’ , but you have to be that manager for your time in order for your art, projects, business, [and] vision to be able to grow and thrive.” - Jaclyn
“Your business needs to be set up so that if you’ re not involved, it can still run.” – Jaclyn
“Priorities=Prosperity. If I prioritize [certain] things, I’m going to be more prosperous.”– Jaclyn
The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
Social Media: @jaclynmullen