This episode is brought to you by Personalized Procedures.
Today, I’m talking about expectations impacting the quality of your relationships.
- (0:30) Intro
- (1:09) Accurately expressing expectations and demonstrating boundaries
- (3:05) Personal example of failing to do both
- (5:53) Benefit of expectations and boundaries
- (7:46) What are your expectations and boundaries?
- (9:40) Getting yourself to a good place
- (10:28) Negative and positive effects
Quote of the Week:
“[Expectations and boundaries] are protective. They are not to hurt anybody else. They are not to make me inaccessible to other people. They are genuinely to protect my worth and how I work.”