This episode is brought to you by Personalized Procedures.
Today, I’m talking about the course creation process in Trello.
My guest is Lindsay Padilla, who works with clients to help them turn their one-on-one work into courses.
- (1:01) Introducing Lindsay
- (4:27) Business before Trello
- (7:01) What influenced the process
- (9:00) The steps
- (20:11) Best financial investment
- (23:52) Worst financial investment: lessons learned
- (25:48) Curbing course addiction
- (30:20) Quality over quantity
- (31:55) Where to find Lindsay
Quote of the Week:
“The content creation is one piece, but the other piece is the teaching and the delivery and coming up with unique activities... that is something that is missing in
your typical courses online right now.”