This episode is brought to you by Personalized Procedures.
Today, I’m talking about partnerships and collaborations. This is the first duel-guest episode, featuring Bri and Thais, who are the accidental business partners that founded Amplify.
- (1:14) Introducing Bri and Thais
- (3:05) Business before systems
- (4:46) Getting serious about business
- (5:50) Being equally committed and always communicating
- (8:08) System-making process: having the right conversations
- (12:27) Asana
- (14:00) Weekly CEO meeting
- (15:50) Valuing communication: having the tough talks
- (19:05) Best financial investment
- (22:51) Worst investment: expanding to new cities
Quote of the Week:
“If we’re not fully in sync, then our business falters.”–Thais
“When you’re in partnership with another person, It’s never going to be rainbows and unicorns all day every day, but the important thing is not what happens, it’s how the two of you come together.” - Bri