This episode is brought to you by Personalized Procedures.
Today, I’m talking about marketing accountability. My guest is Shawna Kalamatas, who runs The Start Studio, an agency that helps companies reach their marketing goals.
- (1:12) Introducing Shawna Kalamatas
- (2:06) Before systems
- (4:07) Creating the process for mindful marketing
- (6:37) Three-pronged approach
- (9:11) Organization with Google Drive
- (10:04) Standardizing and personalizing
- (10:46) Transparency
- (12:16) Shawna’s best financial investment
- (13:05) Proof elements of people
- (14:33) Failed accountability: Shawna’s worst investment
Quote of the Week:
“Why waste time and money trying to figure it out on your own when there are genuine people out there who really want to help and have experiences based on that?”